Hey guys, what’s happening? I am in an AWESOME mood! It may have something to do with the energy drink I’m currently drinking but more likely it’s because I have the most awesome clients ever. My boot camp classes have been getting so popular I had to add in more times! There is nothing that makes me happier than helping people reach their goals – people trusting me with their fitness needs is something I’ll never take for granted.
So today I’m linking up with Amanda because my thoughts are all over the place.
1. I hit a rep PR on my bench yesterday – 145lbs x 5. What made it awesome was it was unexpected. I was supposed to just do a single but then Steve said to try for 3, I got to 3 and he told me to hit 5. I felt like a beast after. I get to try my 1RM next week, we’ll see how it goes.
2. I’ve really been focusing on building strength since my show and just feel like I’m in such a great place both mentally and physically with training and eating. It doesn’t feel like work in the slightest and I love that.
3. I like the taste of semi-burnt popcorn. Like not gnarly, black, stinks up your kitchen burnt, just slightly overdone. I know, weird. I’m having popcorn tonight but hopefully my air-popper is working again and I don’t have to go the brown paper bag in the microwave route.
4. Sometimes when I’m cleaning up around the house and I’m in a hurry I hum the big comfy couch song in me head. Did anyone else watch that show growing up?
5. I HATE it when I get a teeny tiny piece of shell in my omelette and can’t fish it out. When I go to eat I feel like I’m playing Russian roulette with every bite I take….just wondering when I’m going to get that nasty crunch. Ew.
6. I saw this on Instagram and laughed out loud:
7. Today is kinda like Friday for me because tomorrow I’m taking off early to head down to St. Catharines to visit some family. I’m picking my sister up from work and we’re going to head down together. I’m excited to catch up and see everyone, it’s been a while.
8. If you’re looking for a finisher for your workout, check out the one I did yesterday on my training log, my abs are burning today. If you can’t do a chin-up do bodyweight/inverted rows.
That’s all I’ve got for you today, I have a group of ladies coming in shortly and I must get things ready!