I put together this little push up/core combo for my boot camp classes and thought I would share it with all of you. It’s a great way to build upper body strength and work on your core at the same time.
So the combo breaks down like this:
- Touch opp shoulders, opp hips (like the macarena)
- Go down to a plank position
- Do a set of hip dips
- Go back to the push up position
- Diagonal knee to elbow side crunch
- Push up to side plank (T push up) on each side
- Walk hands back in
Watch the video to see how I perform the series and then try it out for yourself. It’s a great quick little combo that can be done within your normal workout routine or on it’s own.