These protein peanut butter cups make me feel like I’m eating something I’m not supposed to every time I have them. They have that deep delicious dark chocolate taste mixed with creamy peanut butter that so many of us love. They also happen to be really easy to make as they have but a few ingredients.
This recipe yields 6 large cups that contain 1 scoop of protein powder and 1tbsp of peanut butter. You could also make 12 smaller cups.
- 6 scoops chocolate protein
- Sweetener to taste (I used 6 packets)
- 6 tsp cocoa powder (you can also adjust this to your taste level)
- 6 tbsp Natural peanut butter
- Mix protein powder, sweetener, and cocoa powder together in a bowl
- Add water slowly in 2 tbsp increments – it will take a little while for it all to combine and you really need to mix well after adding in each bit of water. You don’t want it to be too runny
- Pour a spoonful of batter into the bottom of 6 large muffin non-stick tins. They need to be non stick because if you put this batter into paper cups it will stick and not come off and that just sucks.
- Freeze for 15 minutes to allow it to somewhat set
- Place 1 tbsp of peanut butter on top of each of the cups and spread out into so it’s even
- Freeze for 15 minutes
- Place remaining batter on top of each of the cups so they are filled to approximately the same level
- Freeze until set
- Pop out and enjoy
|These are sure to satisfy your cravings|
|Made this one with double the peanut butter|
|Side view of a normal cup|