Hey! As you can probably tell, I’ve changed things up around here. I’m still working on organizing some things so bear with me. I’m trying to make it easier to find everything and make it a little more user friendly while also improving the way posts and things are displayed. The work out section is way easier to navigate, so go check that out HERE.
Last week the lovely Tara tagged me to complete this survey that’s been making it’s way around the blog world which is kind of perfect since I’m too absorbed trying get things working around here to come up with an interesting topic.
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
1. Chesley or Ches – Steve’s roommates used to call me this
3. Chelsey Buns – My mom used to call me that when I was little
4. Cheesy – My little cousins would call me this when they couldn’t pronounce my name and it’s stuck around
Four jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at A&W and Taylor’s Ice Cream. It was when I started working at the ice cream shop and bakery that I started to put on weight in high school, go figure.
2. Ringette Referee
3. Movie extra – I’ve filmed American Pie Beta House, Degrassi, Instant Star and even had a commercial on Much Music.
4. Office administrative assistant.
Now I own a gym and do what I love every day but there are still a bunch of things I’d love to be able to do.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Love Actually. I watch it every single year at Christmas.
2. Super Troopers. Steve made me watch this movie when we first met and I still love it.
3. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. You can never have too much Adam Sandler.
4. Pride and Prejudice. I could watch it on repeat.
Four books I’d recommend:
1. The Phantom Tollbooth. I loved this book and read it multiple times when I was younger.
2. Jurassic Park and Congo by Michael Crichton.
3. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut.
4. The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis. A classic
Four places I’ve lived:
1. St. Catharines, Ontario
2. St. Thomas, Ontario
3. London, Ontario.
4. That’s all I’ve got.
Four places I’ve been:
1. Mexico – Playa Del Carmen, Cancun and Cozumel
2. Dominican Republic
3. Golden, Colorado
4. Jamaica – which is also where I’ll be getting married next year <3
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. The Netherlands or the Ukraine – I’ve always wanted to see where Steve’s (Netherlands) and my family (Ukraine) is from.
3. Texas – I’ve always wanted to go
4. Anywhere with a beach!
Steve and I haven’t taken a real vacation – minus the 4 days we spent in British Columbia for a wedding – in 2 years. Getting away when you own a business is definitely hard but we’re hoping to get away a little bit more often.
Four things I don’t eat:
1. Mushrooms. Unless they’re chopping rather finely.
2. Sushi. I know I’m one of the few people who doesn’t go gaga for the stuff.
3. Pickled fish.
4. Honestly I’m struggling, I consider myself a pretty easy going eater.
Four of my favourite foods:
1. Steak and potatoes
3. Pretty much anything BBQ
Four TV shows that I watched:
2. Sons of Anarchy
3. The Office
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
The year is almost over but there’s still a lot to look forward to
1. Christmas. Love the family time and getting to see everyone
2. Finalizing wedding details and sending out the invites
3. Our university guys being home over Christmas break. The gym is usually crazy busy during the holidays. It’s kind of awesome.
4. Going to Niagara Falls. Steve and I go every year over the holiday break.
Four things I’m always saying:
1. “Let’s Go” “This will be fun…my kind of fun” “You’re almost done, keep working” Typical boot camp instructor talk
2. “Knees out” “Chest up” “Stay tight” more trainer talk
3. “Tyson you’re so cute”
4. “Son of a bitch”
That’s all I’ve got for today. Anyone up to anything fun this weekend? We’re having some people over to watch the Vanier Cup game between McMaster and Montreal university. We’ve got clients that play for Mac so we’re hoping they can pull off the win!