Happy happy Friday friends! With it being a short week it felt like time really flew by. Let’s do some catching up, shall we? Then I’ll share my recipe for turkey bacon baked eggs. Yum!
First of all if you’re not following me on instagram, you’re missing out. Check out my feed so you don’t miss out on any of my awesomeness. I love pictures so we’ll keep this to a mainly visual recap, mmmk?
Steve and I were busy little beavers last weekend. We ate a lot of of delicious BBQ:
Which I expertly grilled:
I also got to indulge after following my meal plan to a T for 2 full weeks!
We took Tyson on his first hike! We went to Komoka conservation area, somewhere neither of us had been and it was a blast!
Tyson LOVED hiking and he loved the water even more.
We saw deer, lots of pretty birds and butterflies and enjoyed some awesome munchies graciously provided by my foodie pen pal.
When we got home I loaded up on some fruit while I had the chance
We drank some wine
And took in some glorious sun! It was an awesome weekend with some of my favourite people.
I also came up with a simple recipe for all of you! So here you go:
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Slice Turkey Bacon
- Cooking Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Place turkey bacon around edge of muffin tin (I cut it in half first as I find it wraps better)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until bacon begins to very slightly brown
- Remove muffin tin from oven and spray bottom of muffin tin with cooking spray
- Crack egg into muffin tin and season with salt & pepper or whatever seasonings you're feelin that day
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until eggs or set